Below are the most commonly used ITS tools and resources for students. To view all of our services, go to Browse Services.
Connect to WiFi
In Residence Halls
Essential Websites & Apps
- Remote Resource Guide
A collection of technology resources that helps bring your university work with you when connecting from anywhere in the world.
Keep track of your academic life with U-M's learning management system.
- Google Workspace for Education
Email, Calendar, Drive, and 40+ additional collaborative apps.
Cloud file storage that provides automatic back-up and is readily accessible from any device.
- Microsoft Office 365
Download & online access: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive and other Microsoft apps.
- Wolverine Access
Get quick access to grades, course registration, class schedule, account balance, and more.
- Michigan App
Look up your class schedule, sign up for grade alerts, check the U-M Bus map, receive UM Emergency Alerts, and more. Download from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Download and start using Adobe apps to create what you need.
Use Zoom, Google Meet, or Microsoft Teams to host virtual meetings and classrooms with live video, audio, and content sharing from most devices. The Videoconferencing Tool Comparison Guide can help you decide which is right for you.
Use the MCommunity online directory to find contact information and more for all members of the U-M community. Update your directory profile and create and manage email groups.
- LinkedIn Learning
- Access any of over 15,000 on-demand learning platforms with training resources about business, technology, and creative skills.
- Follow pre-designed learning paths to gain a full understanding of a topic.
- Find personalized recommendations based on your experience and interests.
Get Software & Tech
- Virtual Sites
Access campus-provided software from any device (Windows or Mac) with an internet connection.
- Apps Anywhere
Access campus-provided software on your personal Windows device.
- Tech Shop
Shop for computers, tablets, software and other essential tech accessories at great academic prices. Browse the product catalog online or visit one of our two locations.
- Tech Consulting
Get immediate answers to your technology issues or submit your device for repair.
- Tech Repair
Tech Repair can help with:
- Virus remediation and software troubleshooting
- Software and hardware installations and upgrades
- Data backups and transfers
- Full warranty and out-of-warranty repairs for Apple, Dell and HP computers
Computer Labs & Printing
Use MPrint to send documents to any networked Campus Computing printer from any computer or mobile device.
- Computer Labs & Locations
Campus Computing Sites (or "Sites") offer more than 2,000 Windows and Mac machines, laser printers, scanners, and hundreds of learning, creative and productivity software resources. Full Service and many Mixed Service Sites provide black-and-white laser printing, and several provide color or large format printing.
- Knox Center Adaptive Technology Computing Site
Specializes in hardware and software that meets the needs of people with temporary or permanent disabilities.
Tips for Safe Computing
Visit the Safe Computing website for security best practices to protect your computer, mobile devices, data, and your identity
- Choosing a strong and secure UMICH Password keeps your identity and U-M systems safe. Set up account recovery preferences to reset your password if you forget it.
- Use endpoint protection to safely connect your personal computer to the U-M computing environment and the internet.
- Report online abuse, harassment, or suspicious emails to the university's user advocate.
- Register your laptop with U-M Department of Public Safety.
- Use a security kit to lock down computer components.