How Can We Help You?
- Access a Shared Drive from a Personal Computer
- Zoom at the University of Michigan
- Change My UMICH Password
- Clear Cache and Cookies
- Set Up Duo Mobile on New Phone or Tablet
- Adobe Creative Cloud Availability and Installation
- Your Account Doesn't Allow Editing on a Mac (Office Error)
- Google Chat, Meet, and Hangouts General Information
Contact the ITS Service Center
Chat, call, submit a help request, or email for tech support.
Open for Chat
|Monday–Tuesday:||8 a.m.–10 p.m.|
|Wednesday–Friday:||8 a.m.–5 p.m.|
Service Center Hours
|Monday–Thursday:||7 a.m.–7 p.m.|
|Friday:||7 a.m.–6 p.m.|
|for System Access and Account Support|
|for Classroom Support|
|for eResearch, Reporting and M-Pathways Student & Human Resources System Support
(includes Faculty Center, BusinessObjects, M-Reports and eRecruit)
|for MiWorkspace Services and Michigan IT Services Portal|
|for CTools, Canvas, and SiteMaker|
|for all email services, including U-M Google, General Computing, MiServer, MiDatabase and Network Connectivity
(Includes Wireless, VPN, Northwood Service, AFS, Sites, Exchange, and U-M Box)
|for Concur, DART and M-Pathways Financials & Physical Resources System Support
How Did We Do?
We’re always working to improve the support experience, and the ITS Service Center managers want to hear your feedback and concerns. Email us at email@example.com.