How Can We Help You?
- Change My UMICH Password
- Access a Shared Drive from a Personal Computer
- Clear Cache and Cookies
- Update Your Name in Zoom
- Set Up Duo Mobile on New Phone or Tablet
- Which Security Setting(s) Should I Use for My Zoom Meeting?
- Getting Started with the ResponsiBLUE Health Screening App
- My LINC Error "Your session expired. Please click here to login again"
Contact the ITS Service Center
Chat, call, submit a help request, or email for tech support.
Open for Chat
|Monday–Friday:||8 a.m.–10 p.m.*|
Service Center Hours
|Monday–Thursday:||7 a.m.–7 p.m.|
|Friday:||7 a.m.–6 p.m.|
|for System Access and Account Support|
|for Classroom Support|
|for eResearch, Reporting and M-Pathways Student & Human Resources System Support
(includes Faculty Center, BusinessObjects, M-Reports and eRecruit)
|for MiWorkspace Services and Michigan IT Services Portal|
|for Canvas and SiteMaker|
|for all email services, including U-M Google, General Computing, MiServer, MiDatabase and Network Connectivity
(Includes Wireless, VPN, Northwood Service, AFS, Sites, Exchange, and U-M Box)
|for Concur, DART and M-Pathways Financials & Physical Resources System Support
How Did We Do?
We’re always working to improve the support experience, and the ITS Service Center managers want to hear your feedback and concerns. Email us at email@example.com.