The Michigan App provides mobile-optimized content and experiences for the U-M Community.
Let us know what you think.
Sign up to be a tester. Check out new features before they are released to the public. Your testing and feedback will help us to create more useful and positive app experiences for the U-M community.
- Log in to view your class schedule on the go.
- See important upcoming academic events and add them to your own personal calendar.
- Find the right Computing Sites locations for your printing and other computing needs.
- Check out delicious food and beverage menus of over two dozen Dining locations, including cafés and markets.
- Filter by food preferences and allergens. (Coming soon)
- Get real-time U-M bus GPS information and locate bus stops near you.
- Want to know which U-M parking lots are near where you're headed? Find lot details in Parking.
- Need transportation late at night? Explore the After Hours Transit options to get home safely.
- Discover your next favorite place of relaxation throughout the Ann Arbor and Michigan Medicine campuses with Nature Rx.
- Search and get help with your personal goals and needs from 80+ Well-Being Resources.
- Stay active with Rec Sports! Check hours and real-time occupancy information for the three buildings.
- News: Learn about exciting U-M research and accomplishments from the University Record.
- Featured Events: Find and join your next U-M event across a diverse set of topics.
- Notifications: Get public safety alerts in case of an emergency.