The Tech Consulting Team offers real time, walk-in support at no cost to you. Our student team partners with you to solve issues, find resources, and diagnose problems. Our goal is to help you feel informed and empowered to get the most from your technology.
We can help with:
- general usage questions
- software issues
- virus and malware removal
- how to prevent potential issues (e.g. performing updates and backing up)
- support for a variety of common devices used across campus
In addition, we partner with the campus Tech Repair team to provide:
- hardware repairs and upgrades
- operating system installs
- data transfers
Tech Repair is an authorized Apple, Dell, and HP (business line) service provider.
Stop in a Tech Consulting location to speak with our team:
- Angell Hall Computing Site
Monday–Friday 7:30 a.m.–11:30 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday 10 a.m.–11:30 p.m.
- Computer Showcase Shapiro Library
Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Computer Showcase Pierpont Commons
Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–5 p.m.