- Easy to use
Features the Zoom interface, which is familiar to the U-M community.
- Easy to maintain & support
The system uses a minimal number of components; it features remote monitoring and control by ITS.
- Calendar integration with one-touch join
Book meeting spaces like you do today, meeting is ready to start with one touch when you walk into the room, no worrying about setup. (Available for Google Calendar).
- Direct guest join for Microsoft Teams, Webex, and Google Meet
Zoom Rooms can join Microsoft Teams, Webex, and Google Meet meetings without the need for additional infrastructure or licensing.
- Zoom client already deployed
Easy and robust method to share content from any device.
- Flexible hardware options
Various hardware offerings to meet the needs of most small, medium, and large conference rooms.
- Continuous improvement
Zoom is regularly releasing new capabilities. ITS will continue to evaluate and offer them where possible.
- Use as digital signs (Requires ITS Digital Signage service)
Conference space screens will show content outside meeting times, including the emergency alert system. *Requires separate subscription to ITS Digital Signage service. Learn more on our Zoom Rooms as Digital Signage page.