See more remote resources for connecting from home.
- Attend class remotely: If you need to attend class remotely, check with your instructor. You may be asked to join lectures in real time via BlueJeans or in Canvas.
- Collaborate with classmates: Choose from BlueJeans, Zoom, or Google Hangouts Meet to bring your group work and study sessions online. See best practices for videoconferencing, regardless of the service you use.
For chatting with a group, try using Google Hangouts Chat to connect and collaborate with others. Using Chat, you can message with one or more classmates, create rooms for ongoing conversations with groups, and use bots to automate work.
- University software: Most software provided in the Campus Computing Sites can also be accessed from personal or university devices using Virtual Sites or Apps Anywhere.
- General tips for learning and studying remotely:
- Learn how to adjust your study habits for online instruction with this guide from the Center for Academic Innovation.
- Download the Canvas app to view class materials and participate online from your mobile device. The app is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play.