See more remote resources for connecting from home.
- Stay busy: With event cancellations and other social distancing measures, here are some resources to use during downtime to increase skills and work on development:
- LinkedIn Learning — On-demand online learning to help gain new skills in business, technology, and creative areas. The resource is available to all active students, faculty, and regular and temporary staff.
- Michigan Online — Online learning opportunities created by U-M in arts & culture, data science, health, technology, and more. Access is free for U-M students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Philo EDU Internet Television — For students in residence halls, watch broadcast TV online using MWireless or a wired Ethernet on campus. See additional television options for on-campus residents.
- Emergency alerts: Download the Michigan app and check your UM Emergency Alert preferences in Wolverine Access.