See more remote resources for connecting from home.
- Keep in touch with friends and family: Use your university BlueJeans or Zoom account or Google Hangouts Meet for staying social at home—whether that be with student orgs, colleagues, or family and friends. The people you contact do not need to have an account to participate in a video chat with you.
- Stay busy: With event cancellations and other social distancing measures, you may find some extra time at home. Here are some resources to help pass the time:
- LinkedIn Learning — On-demand online learning to help gain new skills. The resource is available to benefits-eligible active faculty and staff.
- Michigan Online — Online learning opportunities created by U-M in arts & culture, data science, health, technology, and more. Access is free for U-M students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Philo EDU Internet Television — For students in residence halls, watch broadcast TV online using MWireless or a wired Ethernet on campus. See additional television options for on-campus residents.
- Emergency alerts: Download the Michigan app and check your UM Emergency Alert preferences in Wolverine Access.