See more remote resources for connecting from home.
Stay busy: With event cancellations and other social distancing measures, here are some resources to use during downtime to increase skills and work on development:
- LinkedIn Learning — On-demand online learning to help gain new skills in business, technology, and creative areas. The resource is available to all active students, faculty, and regular and temporary staff.
- Michigan Online — Online learning opportunities created by U-M in arts & culture, data science, health, technology, and more. Access is free for U-M students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- See television options for on-campus residents.
Emergency alerts: Download the Michigan app and check your UM Emergency Alert preferences in Wolverine Access.
General tips for community and wellbeing:
- Student Life has a number of virtual resources to support wellbeing, including MiTalk, a mental health resource for all U-M students, and SilverCloud, an online, self-guided, interactive mental health resource.
- Beyond Campus is a collection of virtual offerings from across campus to help students meet people and make connections, even if you cannot physically be on campus.
- UHR provides numerous resources for employees, including child care resources available to the U-M community and Working from Home Tips for Success.
- MHealthy compiled a Guide to Well-Being During the COVID-19 Pandemic.