Training & Drop-in Q&A Sessions
ITS and Zoom are partnering to offer all faculty, staff, and students live training sessions along with two 30-minute drop-in Q&A sessions. Each session will be recorded and posted as soon as they are available.
Training topics include:
- Download and Sign into Zoom
- Meeting Controls
- Manage Settings
- Closed captioning
- Breakout Rooms
- Best Practices
Faculty and Staff Training
HIPAA User Training
Basic User Training
- U-M Zoom Training (recorded session - 1:12)
- U-M Zoom Training (recorded session - 1:03)
- U-M Zoom Training (recorded session - 56:53)
Drop-in Q&A Sessions
- March 27, 2020 10–10:30 a.m. (Faculty, Staff, and Students)
Zoom Live Training Webinars
Zoom hosts free and interactive live training webinars daily. See Live Training Webinars to register for a live webinar. When registering, be sure to select the appropriate time zone.
- Getting Started with Zoom Meetings
Spend 30 minutes learning the basics from a Zoom expert. Topics covered include scheduling meetings, inviting others, and host controls.
- Zoom Meetings
A 60-minute tour of Zoom Meetings, taking you beyond the basics.
- Zoom Meetings for Education (Students & Educators)
Spend 45 minutes discovering the power of virtual teaching and learning in the Zoom classroom. Zoom covers the steps and best practices from two points of view: student (downloading the app then joining and participating in the class), and teacher (scheduling, joining, hosting, and in-meeting tools)