Contact the ITS Service Center for assistance with Zoom.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started - First steps to getting your U-M Zoom account set up.
- Participating in Meetings & Webinars - Information for all participants (including hosts) regarding common tasks when working with Zoom.
- Hosting Meetings & Webinars - Information for hosts regarding common tasks when hosting with Zoom.
- Training - Links to recorded U-M trainings, U-M training slides, and live training offerings.
- Teaching with Zoom - Helpful information for those teaching using Zoom, including how to use Zoom in Canvas or Blackboard.
- How to Secure Meetings - How to prevent Zoombombing and uninvited guests from joining your Zoom meetings and webinars.
- Meetings vs. Webinars - Feature comparison chart and information on differences when deciding which tool best suits your need.
- Custom Backgrounds - Custom U-M virtual backgrounds for Zoom.
- New Features & Announcements - Information and links to recently released features and announcements.