Zoom’s service includes options for online meetings, webinars, and mobile collaboration.
- HD video and audio
- Built-in collaboration features
- End-to-end encryption for all meetings
- Recording and transcripts
- Streamlined calendaring
Additional University of Michigan Benefits
- Ensured it works across the community for academic, Michigan Medicine, and external partners.
- Allows you to invite people who are not affiliated with U-M to a Zoom Meeting by adding that person's email address as an invitee when creating the meeting. You can also invite participants once the meeting has already started or been scheduled.
- Integrated with Single Sign On via U-M Weblogin.
- Unlimited meetings with up to 300 participants per meeting, with a maximum meeting length of 30 hours.
- Unlimited Zoom cloud recordings stored for up to 150 days.
- Limit your Zoom meetings, webinars, and recordings to only be accessible by members of the U-M community.
- Integrated with Canvas (Ann Arbor, Dearborn) and Blackboard (Flint) for convenience when teaching.
- Synchronous (live during meetings and webinars) and asynchronous (recording) transcription for accessibility.
- Webinar licenses are available to anyone in U-M Zoom upon request.