Tip: Before setting up any Zoom Meetings or Webinars, learn how to Secure Meetings and Webinars in Zoom.
This page includes documentation and instructions for hosting Zoom Meetings and Webinars. We recommend you also read Participating in Meetings and Webinars.
- Roles in a Zoom Meeting
- Schedule a Meeting
- Record a Meeting (Recordings to the cloud are stored for 150 days.)
- Recording Layouts
- Automatically Transcribe Cloud Recordings
- Recording Notifications
- Recover a Deleted Cloud Recording
- Share a Local Recording
- Breakout rooms are not automatically recorded. If you wish to record breakout rooms, assign someone in each room to record that session. The recording will be a local recording, not a cloud recording. It is not possible to record breakout rooms to the cloud.
- Local recordings are saved to your Documents folder on your computer. Cloud recordings can be found on the Recording page of your Zoom web portal. Visit Zoom's Help Center to learn more about Finding and Viewing Recordings.
- Assign a Delegate to Create Meetings in Zoom
- Mute All and Unmute All
- Videoconferencing Captioning Tools for Zoom
- Registration for Meetings
- Polling for Meetings
- Managing Breakout Rooms as a Host or Co-Host
- Don’t see the Breakout Rooms options? Turn Breakout Rooms on in your user settings.
- Allow Participants to Self-Select Breakout Rooms and Move Freely Between Rooms
- Tips for Pre-Assigning Breakout Rooms
- Turn on Live Transcription
- Can I Host Concurrent Meetings
- Meeting and Webinar Comparison
- U-M ITS Meeting vs. Webinar form
- Roles in a Webinar
- Getting Started with a Webinar
- Scheduling a Webinar with Registration
- How to Schedule a Recurring Webinar
- Inviting Panelist to a Webinar
- Webinar Practice Session
- Live Stream a Zoom Webinar
- Managing Participants in a Webinar
- Polling for Webinars