The monthly U-M Google Summaries inform campus of Google releases for Core Apps as well as the Non-Core Apps (those that are not part of the G Suite for Education agreement). We communicate important information on Core Apps throughout the month. Core and Non-Core Apps are listed on the U-M Google List of Services page.
- Customize your site with logos, matching colors, and more in new Google Sites!
- Ready for Business - Google Calendar is now on iPad.
- U-M Box and U-M Google at Enriching Scholarship.
- Google has rolled out consent for 3rd-party apps and Single Sign-on providers.
- Google Talk Transitioning to Hangouts.
- You can now convert text to all CAPS and more in Google Docs!
- Calendar events can be generated from Gmail.
Note: Keep in mind that even when non-core apps are found in a core app (like Google Drive), they are not covered by the G Suite for Education agreement.