Google announced new features in Google Sheets. They began rolling out today, January 24.
Pivot table updates
- Create new ones with Explore
- Customize row and column headings
- Summarize values as a fraction of grand totals
- View cell details
- Combine groups to aggregate data
- Repeat row labels and format in new ways
See Help Center for more details: Customize a Pivot Table.
Using machine intelligence, full formula suggestions appear when “=” is entered in a cell.
More new Sheets features
- Waterfall charts visualize sequential changes. Click Insert, Chart, and then choose waterfall.
- Sheets will automatically split up fixed-width formatted data without a delimiter.
Read the full announcement on the G Suite updates blog.