U-M Google provides the university community with a wide variety of tools to improve real-time collaboration. It also includes a 250GB storage limit for all active U-M affiliates, including faculty, staff, students, and sponsored affiliates. (Alumni and retirees include a 15GB limit.)
The Core Services protected under U-M's contract with Google are:
- Drive (including Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
- Groups (including Discussion Groups)
- Keep and Tasks
- Classroom (Not supported as an official U-M LMS)
- When registering for a non-core app, if you enter an age below the minimum required, your entire U-M Google account will be locked. Only Google can unlock these accounts, not the U-M Google support team.
- Google Voice is not supported at the University of Michigan.
- Google Pay is not supported at the University of Michigan.