- Check with your system administrator to make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements & recommendations.
- Obtain a uniqname and UMICH password (Non-UM faculty members may obtain a Friend account) to access eResearch Proposal Management (eRPM).
- Visit Training for courses you can attend or take online.
- See Reference Materials for step-by-step instructions, job-aids, and support materials.
- Check with your unit/school/college/institute for their requirements for creating proposals in eRPM.
- To receive eRPM updates and research community alerts, subscribe to the Research Administration Post newsletter.
See Browser & Operating System Support for more information. Use of non-recommended browsers can result in unexpected behaviors and data input.
- Display capable of at least 1024x768 resolution.
- High-speed internet connection (128Kbps or higher).
- For best results, configure your email client to allow notifications from eResearch as HTML-formatted email.