Digital Signage offers high-impact visible communication to anyone in U-M buildings and public areas on the U-M Campus.
The ITS Digital Signage service provides a shared digital signage infrastructure and centrally managed media content. Content can include live data, RSS feeds, text, images, HTML, Video, Excel, PDFs, maps, weather, videos and more!
At the University of Michigan, digital signs are already in use by many different units to:
- Broadcast emergency alerts to ensure the safety of the campus community
- Publicize campus events
- Share information
- Promote Faculty, Staff and Student recognition
- Help people find their way
- Easy to use
- Full preview capability
- Supports multiple static and dynamic content types
- Sophisticated scheduling options
- Emergency Alert integration
- Interactivity, mapping and wayfinding