Google Jamboard is both a core service—covered by U-M's contract—and a physical device.
Recording of Intro to Jamboard Webinar (23:05)
- Sketch ideas whiteboard-style while benefiting from the access and connectivity of an interactive and responsive canvas.
- Drop images, add notes, and pull assets directly from the web or Google Drive.
- Connect with team members from anywhere around the world in real time.
- Shape recognition tool: use a finger or stylus to draw a perfect shape.
- Handwriting recognition tool: use a finger or stylus to write and it will be converted to text.
- Insert sticker or stencil tool: add images from the gallery to a jam.
Request a Jamboard or a Jamboard Demo
Interested in acquiring a Jamboard? Have questions about the Jamboard service? Contact the ITS Service Center.
Watch the recording of the Intro to Jamboard webinar! (23:05)