The ITS Enterprise Salesforce Org is available only to license holders.
- Full license = $907.20 per user per year
- Platform Plus license = $288.00 per user per year
Platform licenses are restricted to Tier-1 usage as described below.
The ITS Salesforce Enterprise Org has three tiers of service available for campus. For Tiers 2 and 3, a consultation or project with SFCOE is required.
Note that Platform licenses in any Tier do not have access to the Campaign or Opportunity objects. If you need to organize email campaigns in any Tier, you must use a Full license.
After a consultation with the SFCOE team, you’ll have access to basic CRM capabilities with:
- Access to the U-M CRM Salesforce App
- A record type specific to your unit or business case
- Productivity support (reporting, basic usage, etc.)
- No custom fields
- No data migration of existing tracking data (e.g., spreadsheets, other CRMs)
Based on a short engagement with the SFCOE, a small project utilizing existing data architecture may result in some of the following:
- Custom Salesforce App
- Custom Fields or Custom Objects for your unit
- Simple data migration (single source)
If you believe your engagement will be a Tier-2 project, please contact the SFCOE. New projects are evaluated as they are submitted, but project start dates are scheduled based on SFCOE capacity.
Your solution requires an extended engagement with SFCOE. In addition to Tier-2 benefits, your project may also:
- Add a new data integration
- Note: new data integrations may incur additional costs
- Involve complex data migration (multiple sources, or complex single-source data)
- Include FormAssembly development (see Approved Tools for information about FormAssembly)
If you believe your engagement will be a Tier-3 project, please contact the SFCOE. New projects are evaluated as they are submitted, but project start dates are scheduled based on SFCOE capacity.