On May 16, 2022, the eProcurement module within the M-Pathways Financials & Physical Resources system will be updated. This upgrade provides the opportunity to move to a responsive design that adapts to the layout of a screen, and ensures continued support from the vendor.
The M-Pathways Financials & Physical Resources System will be unavailable from 11 p.m. Saturday, May 14, to 4 a.m. Sunday, May 15, while the system is being upgraded.
Do you have questions about the upcoming changes to eProcurement transactions? Save time for one of the following interchanges to hear about the upgrade impacts and to get a preview of the upgraded system, including demonstrations of new and changing features. The demonstrations will focus on creating requisitions, managing requisitions, and casual receiving.
Interchanges will be held on the following dates. Register for the day you wish to attend through Sessions @ Michigan.
- Thursday, April 28, 12 - 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 3, 9 - 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 4, 3 - 4:30 p.m.
Post-Launch Support Hours
Join the ITS service support team to ask any questions you may have about the changes or get extra support. You will be entered into a waiting room so questions can be answered on a one-on-one basis.
Overview of Changes - This document details the changes and enhancements for end users. Highlights are listed below.
Note: Information is subject to change and may be updated prior to go live.
The upgrade's most notable difference is an updated look and feel to all pages throughout the eProcurement module. Most processes and procedures will remain the same.
On the Create Requisition page, Requisition Settings will change to Requisition Defaults.
You will no longer be able to navigate to the eProcurement pages using the NavBar, and must use tiles on the Purchasing and Payments homepage or your personal homepage.
New Shopping Cart
When submitting requisitions, you will experience enhanced shopping cart functionality where changes to the Quantity and Unit of Measure can be made directly in the cart.
On the Checkout page, you will find:
- Requisition attachments must be added using Header Comments and will no longer be attached to the line.
- Updated tabs will replace links.
- Buttons renamed and moved to the upper right-side of the page:
- Add Items = Continue Shopping
- Save for Later = Save
- Save & Submit = Submit
- The View Schedule icon will allow you to view shipping and distribution information.
- After clicking View Schedule, view and update ChartField information by clicking the Distribution icon.
The Manage Requisitions page will change to My Requisitions.
- The Select Action field will be replaced with the Related Actions icon.
- The links that currently exist on the page, such as Create New Requisition and Review Change Request, will move to the Actions menu.
Note: The Requisition Report and Requisition/PO Status Report can be accessed from the Payments and Purchasing homepage.
Casual Receiving (ePro Receiving)
To locate and select a requisition(s) for casual receiving, you will now access the Receive Search page by clicking the ePro Receiving tile on the Purchasing and Payments homepage. You will no longer be able to search and select requisitions to receive through Manage Requisitions.
Easily search for requisitions by Requisition OR Purchase Order ID.
Note: No longer able to search by Date Range, Request State, Budget Status, Requester, and Entered By.
- Recording and presentation slides from the May 3 Interchange training session.
- Recording and presentation slides from the January 12 Unit Liaison meeting.
- Additional support hours for eProcurement upgrade - May 24, 2022
- Successful release of upgraded eProcurement module in M-Pathways Financials - May 16, 2022
- Reminder: New look to eProcurement transactions coming May 16 - May 5, 2022
- Register now for an eProcurement upgrade interchange - April 7, 2022
- New Look to eProcurement Transactions Coming May 2022 - January 11, 2022
- Email to Deans, Directors, and Department Heads - January 10, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit the FAQs page for more information.