The following M-Pathways pages have been updated:
New View Leave Balances Page
Starting August 21, faculty and staff who are enrolled in leave plans maintained in M-Pathways will have a new improved view leave balances page within M-Pathways Employee Self Service. The new page will be mobile-friendly and include a refreshed look with additional information. No changes to navigation or security will occur.
New View Leave Balances Page
The View Leave Balances page displays:
- Current leave balances.
- The ability to drill down in each category to see accruals and usage along with the respective balance.
New Paycheck Page
Starting August 8, faculty, staff, and student employees will have a new improved paycheck page within M-Pathways. The new page will be mobile-friendly and include additional analytics not available on the desktop version. No changes to navigation or security will occur.
New Payroll and Compensation Desktop View
- Pay link replaces View Paycheck link
- Updated look using the desktop version - PDFs still open in a new window when a check date is selected
- Help for the new Pay page is available using the Self Service Help tile on the Employee Self Service homepage.
Pay Page with Filter and Sort Options
- Displays most recent checks in descending order
- Filter option allows you to change the range of dates shown
- Sort option by check date or net pay
New Mobile-Friendly Pages - Phone View
Paycheck Summary View
- Summary of pay in header
- Tap to drill into details of earnings, taxes, etc. and see same info as on paycheck advice
- New Paycheck Analytics available
- Tap "View PDF Paycheck" to launch current version, print using MPrint Mobile App
Earnings View (example)
- Displays the same information as View Paycheck
- View by Selected Check or Year-to-Date amounts
- Tap Year-to-Date to see earnings earned throughout the year
Paycheck Analytics View
- Analytics only available on phone
- Displays breakdown of amounts for current pay check
New Mobile-Friendly Applicant Experience
The web pages that appear after clicking “Apply Now” from the Careers website will be more mobile friendly and responsive, along with a new look and feel. The new streamlined application eliminates the degrees and employment preferences sections in addition to the comments sections that appear when the applicant answers “Yes” to the nepotism or conflict of interest questions.
New Landing Page
The new landing page includes the ability to view jobs posted in the last 7 days.
New Look and Feel
Pages will have a new look and feel that is similar whether on a desktop or mobile device.
New Activity Guide
The new activity guide indicates the application steps to complete. All applicants will now be required to agree to the terms and conditions before submitting an application.
The Application Questions page includes all current questions, however no comment box displays when an applicant answers "Yes" to the potential conflicts or known relatives questions. The Yes/No responses will now display on the Applicant Summary reports.
The resume upload page has no changes.
The sections for Employment Preferences and Degress have been removed from the Complete Application page.
There are no changes to the optional Self-Identify pages.
On the Review and Submit page, applicants can expand any section to review the information before submitting the application.
From the Confirmation page, the applicant can return to the Careers home page or view the submitted application.