Virtual Sites provides access to the full Campus Computing Sites Windows desktop experience and access most of our Sites Windows software titles.
Virtual Sites provides the full Campus Computing Sites Windows desktop experience via remote sessions. Key benefits:
- Access from your own Windows computer
- No install (web) and light install (local player) options
- Access the majority of Campus Computing Software
- No VPN connection required
- Adobe Creative Suite available on “Virtual Sites - AA Campus Only”
Sites Anywhere downloads ready-to-run campus-provided software to your personal Windows device. Key benefits:
- Leverages your local processing power (no latency)
- No timeout after inactivity
- Quick start sessions - only require a partial download
- Many apps can be used offline
- Direct access to files stored locally
- Check your system requirements for optimal performance of Sites Anywhere.