With some minor exceptions, Microsoft Teams currently meets WCAG 2.0, Conformance Level AA.
- Keyboard shortcuts for Microsoft Teams
- Tips for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
- Screen reader support for Microsoft Teams
Live Captions in Teams Meetings
Teams can detect what’s said in a meeting and present real-time captions with speaker attribution in English (US). When enabled, live captions are only visible to the meeting attendee who has enabled them.
- Teams does not store caption data. It is permanently deleted after the meeting is over. It is not possible to download captions during or after the meeting, nor display captions in recordings.
- Microsoft Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) involves no human intervention, and no one can access the meeting audio or any other meeting information at any time.
Learn more about enabling live captions in a meeting.