The U-M agreement with TeamDynamix provides for unlimited, enterprise licensing. Under this model, ITS pays for enterprise user licenses and is the global administrator for the service. Licenses are available to units for no cost.
Note: TDX PPM is currently not assured for use by staff affiliated with Michigan Medicine. Contact Erik Zempel at HITS for further information or to discuss your project management tool needs.
If your unit is interested in using TeamDynamix for project management, submit a request to learn more. Any unit who adopts TDX for project management will need to identify a Unit PPM Lead who can provide unit-specific support, which includes training and rules for your area, as well as project intake.
Looking for information about other modules in TeamDynamix? Visit the TeamDynamix Service page.
The project management features in TDX provide:
- Waterfall and Agile Project Planning
- Task and Issue Tracking
- Team Collaboration with Comments and Notifications
- Built-in Reporting
- Personal Dashboards
- Activity Feeds
- Calendar View
- View of all work in TDX (My Work) *must have TDX ticketing
Benefits of using PPM as part of the U-M instance include:
- ITS-managed vendor relationship
- ITS-provided application support
- Permission-based access (requires UMICH Level-1 password to access)
- U-M people database synced with MCommunity
- Community of users and knowledge sharing