The Financial Aid module enables U-M staff to establish eligibility for federal, state and institutional need based aid and for merit-based aid; evaluate and monitor aid-related communications; provide per-event and cumulative fiscal management reporting for all aid programs; and manage student work-study employment.
As of December 16, 2022, all transactional-based activities are in the Office of Financial Aid's TeamDynamix service catalog. Use the service catalog to:
- Create, revise and/or inactivate FAITs
- Submit supported award entries and/or guest student direct award entries
- Process disbursement overrides, emergency aid disbursements, and/or special handling disbursements
Please see Accessing Required Forms for information on how to access documents and request service.
Financial Aid Forms & General Information
- Award Entry Lab (FAL301) Form
- Award Load Spreadsheet Template
- Financial Aid Item Types - Charge Priority Instructions
- Merit-Aid Values for FAITs (07/27/2018)
- Distribution of Aid Disbursements Policy (07/27/2018)