- Approver Table Roles — all individuals on the approver table and which transactions they are authorized to approve
- Finance Yearly Trend — high level trends for each account group for the current and past 12 months
- Finance Five Year Trend — high level trends for each account group for the current and previous four fiscal years
- Finance Reconciliation Detail — status on all transactions to see which were reconciled or outstanding
- Finance Student Financial Activity Report — all payments to students, including financial aid, payroll, benefits, and expense reimbursements
- JE’s Initiated Outside Dept or Dep Group — all JEs that were requested from another Dept/Dept Group, but hit the Dept/Dept Group selected
- JE’s Pending Approval — all journal entries in pending status which need to be approved by the unit
- Procurement Yearly Trend — procurement related activity for the current and past 12 months
- Procurement Five Year Trend — procurement related activity for the current and past 4 fiscal years
- Procurement Spend Report — procurement related activity by PCard holder, vendor, and account
- Service Unit Billing Yearly Trend — all service unit billing activity for the current and past 12 months
- Service Unit Billing Five Year Trend — all service unit billing activity for the current and past 4 fiscal years
- Total Picture Effort By Principal Investigator — effort and distribution for all employees on a Shortcode for the project director
Who gets access?
Access to the Finance folder of the M-Reports Mgmt Reports tab is auto-granted if the user has access to either Financial Management or Research reports. To request access to the Finance Reports, submit an OARS request for either M-Reports ProjectGrantReports or M-Reports SourceUseReports. See the Access Details section on the Projects or Source/Use page for further information.
|Sources||Sets & Dictionary||Refresh Schedule|
Finance Reports contain data from the following M-Pathways systems:
Data is stored in a data cube called IPFSM. The source for the cube is PeopleSoft (M-Pathways) tables.
Some reports pull directly from Financial
IPFSM cube refresh completes every day around 6:30 a.m.