- Check with your system administrator to make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements & recommendations
- Obtain a uniqname and UMICH password (Non-UM study staff may obtain a Friend account)
- Review the Pre-application Checklist for important items you will need to complete the application
- See Training for courses you can attend or take online
- See Reference Materials for step-by-step procedures, support materials and job-aids.
- Review the eResearch Glossary
- Review important Informed Consent information
See Browser & Operating System Support for more information. Use of non-recommended browsers can result in unexpected behaviors and data input.
- Display capable of at least 1024x768 resolution.
- High-speed internet connection (128Kbps or higher).
- For best results, configure your email client to allow notifications from eResearch as HTML-formatted email.