September 9, 2019
- All other personnel who are participating in a proposal submission (Participating Investigator with effort, Participating Investigator without effort, or Other non-faculty Investigators) will now receive an email notification once a PAF is routed for Unit Review. If changes are made after routing, e.g., adding/removing a new investigator, then affected persons will not get an email.
- Added language regarding the importance of disclosing outside interests, including those with foreign influence, to the following email notifications sent to investigators when a PAF is routed:
- email sent to PIs that PAF has been routed;
- email sent to PIs who have not yet signed;
- email sent to participating faculty.
- Updated text on Send to Project Team for Changes email notification to clarify recommended vs. required changes.
- Updated Manage Data Submission Instructions activity text.
- Reordered columns on the PI/Project Team and Reviewer Home workspaces so deadline/target dates are together, and relabeled "Sponsor Deadline" to "Submission Deadline".
PAF and Award Updates
- Corrected M-Inform hyperlink within the Sign PAF and Sign Award Record activities.
- Added hyperlink to M-Inform on Change Conflict of Interest activities.
Award & Award Modifications Enhancements
- Clarified text on the Post a Comment activity.
- Validated RAR Date requirement on Submit COI Ancillary Review activity.
- Removed the requirement to select an honorific when creating a non-UM user account.
- Updates to support ORSP Signature Authority on Awards and Modifications by updating the following activities, smartforms, and workspaces:
- Changes Requested, Log Contract Approval, PR Signoff, and Send for Contract Processing activities;
- Added a new question on Award:
- If Institutional Signature is “Yes”, then display “Is Contract Signed by ORSP?”;
- Workflow changes to accommodate expanded signature authority, including updated Status Meter actions;
- New tab on PR and Coverage Inboxes for Contracts to be Signed;
- Email notifications on state transition to Contract Processing.
- Updated language on Initiate Award Processing activity for institutional signature.