- Check with your system administrator to make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements & recommendations.
- Obtain a uniqname and UMICH password (Non-UM study staff may obtain a Friend account) to access eRAM.
- Visit the Training page for courses you can take online, and the Reference Material page for job aids, step-by-step instructions and how-tos.
See Browser & Operating System Support for more information. Use of non-recommended browsers can result in unexpected behaviors and data input.
- Display capable of at least 1024x768 resolution.
- High-speed internet connection (128Kbps or higher).
- For best results, configure your email client to allow notifications from eResearch as HTML-formatted email.