eRAM Access

Anyone who submits and edits applications and protocols, works with animals on a protocol, or reviews applications for approval or funding will need to access eRAM.  In addition, anyone who acquires or transfers animals or manages shortcodes will use the system.

Access for a Principal Investigator (PI) is obtained through the Animal Care & Use Office.  New PIs should submit an
eRAM Principal Investigator Authorization Request Form or contact the ACU Office.

Access for Lab Personnel is granted by a Principal Investigator (PI). Please contact your PI directly.

The Controlled Substances in Research staff will create accounts for researches who don't also use animals.