December 19, 2022
The eResearch Proposal Management system (eRPM) SF424 (Grants.gov) application was updated on Monday, December 19, 2022.
Support for New Forms
This release offers support for NIH’s new Forms-H.
- FORMS-H application packages are to be used for due dates on or after January 25, 2023.
- FORMS-G application packages are for due dates on or before January 24, 2023.
For additional details on the changes, see the links below.
- NOT-OD-23-012 Announcement New Grant Application Instructions Now Available
- General Application Guide G.120 - Significant Changes
Other New Agency Forms
Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- AFRI Project Type
Department of Education (ED)
- Budget Information for Non-Construction Programs-ED-524
- Supplemental Information
- Evidence Form
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- NAT Program Specific Data Forms
- NFLP Program Specific Data Forms
- Objective Work Plan
- SDS Program Specific Data Forms
- Standardized Work Plan (SWP)
Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- EPA Form 4700-4
Subaward Validation Warning Resolved
- The validation warning for Subaward totals was erroneously displayed whenever you had a subaward as part of your SF424 application for NIH proposals. That issue has been resolved. The warning message should now only appear if the subaward totals are not correctly added into the project budget.