The eResearch Proposal Management system (eRPM) was updated on January 10, 2022 with SF424 (Grants.gov) Application Enhancements.
Support for New Forms
This release offers support for NIH’s new FORMS-G.
- FORMS-G application packages are to be used for due dates on or after January 25, 2022.
- FORMS-F application packages are for due dates on or before January 24, 2022.
For details on the changes, see the links below.
- NOT-OD-22-018 Announcement FORMS-G Grant Application Forms & Instructions Must be Used for Due Dates On or After January 25, 2022
- General Application Guide G.120 - Significant Changes
A new way to populate the U-M project budget in the SF424 forms is now available. This is new functionality provided by our software vendor. ITS will provide additional information over the next few months with demonstrations and discussions on the impact this may have on the School/College/Institute and ORSP proposal review process.
- Similar to importing a subaward budget, the new activity, “Import Project Budget”, allows you to use a fillable PDF budget* to populate the U-M detailed budget form in your SF424 package.
- This option may have some advantages over typing directly into the SF424 forms. It may save data entry time, as the fillable PDF forms automatically copies data from budget year to budget year.
*Note: Fillable PDF budget forms can be found on the Grants.gov website under Forms Repository/R&R Family/Research and Related Budget.
This activity is available to the same people who have access to edit the SF424 project.