March 21, 2020
SF424 (Grants.gov) Application Enhancements
Updated support for NIH Forms-F
FORMS-F application packages are to be used for due dates on or after May 25, 2020.
FORMS-E application packages are for due dates on or before May 24, 2020.
For details on the changes, see the links below.
- New NIH "FORMS-F" Grant Application Forms and Instructions Coming for Due Dates on or after May 25, 2020
- High-level Grant Application Form Change Summary: FORMS-F
Support for two new forms
- USDA AD-3030 (V2.0) - Used by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- SBIR/STTR Information (V1.3) - Used by federal agencies to support the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Program.
Minor Enhancements & Bug Fixes
- Resolved an issue on the SF424 R&R Detailed Budget with erroneous Fringe Benefit validations. An error in one budget period was triggering an error on all multiple budget periods.
- A new warning on the Validate Submission Activity to indicate the FOA closing date has passed. It will not prevent the activity from completing.
- Principal Investigator, Project Representative, and Contact Person names now display on the SF424 Workspace.