- Reviewer Quick Reference Card pdf Job Aid to remind you how to complete PAF and SUBK review steps.
- Unfunded Agreements (UFAs) - Unit Review Step-by-Step – Job Aid to show you how to complete UFA Unit Review steps.
- Assign an Ad Hoc Reviewer Steps to send a PAF or UFA to a person for review and comment who is not part of the routing table for this PAF/UFA. (eRPM calculates routing table based on information entered on PAF/UFA). Ad Hoc Reviewer can be anyone who has an eResearch Account.
- Create an eResearch Account Use if cannot find person in eResearch, e.g., for people who have never logged into eRPM before.
- Email Notifications sent from eRPM Email notifications are mainly sent to the U-M PI & Primary Research Administrator, or PAF Email Notification Contact. Reviewer Access to eRPM is set up separately from email notifications.
- Hardship Requests Describes how to review and approve, cancel, or deny a hardship request.
- Home Workspace for Reviewers – Describes the Reviewer Home Workspace (i.e., allows you to view PAFs ready for your review, view and track proposals and award information).
- Log in to eResearch Proposal Management Sign in to use eResearch Proposal Management.
- Manage Data Steps to change some PAF information without editing the PAF worksheet after PAF is routed for approval. This data can be managed by reviewers from the Administrative Home for the PAF/proposal.
- Change Primary Research Administrator
- Manage Administrative Personnel
- Submission Instructions
- Manage Department Information – Steps to change Reviewers, Approvers, Public Contacts, Email Notification Contacts
- Manage Unit Data – Only the Unit Data Manager can use the Manage Unit Data pages. Departments define the information to capture for any project where the department is an approving department. Contact your Research Unit Liaison with questions.
- Multi-Record Search – Search multiple project types (AWD, PAF, SUBK, UFA) across eRPM in various states.
- PAF Summary - View and Print PAF (Display PAF Summary) – Steps to view & print all information and documents from PAF Worksheet in one place.
- PAF Workspace Status Map – Shows examples and descriptions of PAF Workspace Status Map stops.
- Post a Comment for the Entire Project Team – Steps for any project team member to permanently post a comment to PAF Workspace & if desired send via email. If used to request action, remember to select an email recipient.
- Sample emai pdf
- Remove Approval – Steps to remove unit approval if changes are made to a PAF after unit approval or if other circumstances change prior to submission to sponsor.
- Search for Awards using PAF Query
- Search eRA Commons ID affiliated with U-M.
- Suspend Approval Prior to Submission to Sponsor – Steps to withhold approval prior to submission to sponsor.
- Unit Review and Approval To sign (approve) PAF, you must have Reviewer Who Can Sign access in eRPM. Contact your Research Unit Liaison with questions.
- Sample email pdf
- Acknowledge Changes Made After Unit Approval Steps to confirm awareness that a PAF has changed since submitting unit approval.
- Reviewer Make or Request PAF Worksheet Changes Steps to make and request changes to a PAF Worksheet.
- View Details of Changes made to PAF Worksheet All changes made are tracked in a Change Log.
- Unit Review Award Change Request How to review and approve Award Change Request (ACR).
Technology Control Plan
- Unit Approve TCP – How to approve or request changes to a Technology Control Plan (TCP).
- Unit Approve TCP Amendment – How to approve or request changes to a TCP Amendment.
Agreement Acceptance Request
Steps to approve/decline an Agreement Acceptance Request (AAR) and how to request changes.