- Reviewer Quick Reference Card pdf
Job Aid to remind you how to complete PAF and SUBK review steps.
- Unfunded Agreements (UFAs) - Unit Review Step-by-Step
Job Aid to show you how to complete UFA Unit Review steps.
- Assign an Ad Hoc Reviewer
Steps to send a PAF or UFA to a person for review and comment who is not part of the routing table for this PAF/UFA. (eRPM calculates routing table based on information entered on PAF/UFA). Ad Hoc Reviewer can be anyone who has an eResearch Account.
- Create an eResearch Account
Use if cannot find person in eResearch, e.g., for people who have never logged into eRPM before.
- Email Notifications sent from eRPM
Email notifications are mainly sent to the U-M PI & Primary Research Administrator, or PAF Email Notification Contact. Reviewer Access to eRPM is set up separately from email notifications.
- Hardship Requests
Describes how to review and approve, cancel, or deny a hardship request.
- Home Workspace for Reviewers
Describes the Reviewer Home Workspace (i.e., allows you to view PAFs ready for your review, view and track proposals and award information).
- Log in to eResearch Proposal Management
Sign in to use eResearch Proposal Management.
- Manage Data
Steps to change some PAF information without editing the PAF worksheet after PAF is routed for approval. This data can be managed by reviewers from the Administrative Home for the PAF/proposal.
- Change Primary Research Administrator
- Manage Administrative Personnel
- Submission Instructions
- Manage Department Information
Steps to change Reviewers, Approvers, Public Contacts, Email Notification Contacts
- Manage Unit Data
Only the Unit Data Manager can use the Manage Unit Data pages. Departments define the information to capture for any project where the department is an approving department. Contact your Research Unit Liaison with questions.
- Multi-Record Search
Search multiple project types (AWD, PAF, SUBK, UFA) across eRPM in various states.
- PAF Summary - View and Print PAF (Display PAF Summary)
- Steps to view & print all information and documents from PAF Worksheet in one place.
- PAF Workspace Status Map
Shows examples and descriptions of PAF Workspace Status Map stops.
- Post a Comment for the Entire Project Team
- Sample email
Steps for any project team member to permanently post a comment to PAF Workspace & if desired send via email. If used to request action, remember to select an email recipient.
- Sample email
- Remove Approval
Steps to remove unit approval if changes are made to a PAF after unit approval or if other circumstances change prior to submission to sponsor.
- Search for Awards using PAF Query
- Search eRA Commons ID affiliated with U-M.
- Suspend Approval Prior to Submission to Sponsor
Steps to withhold approval prior to submission to sponsor.
- Unit Review and Approval
To sign (approve) PAF, you must have Reviewer Who Can Sign access in eRPM. Contact your Research Unit Liaison with questions.
- Acknowledge Changes Made After Unit Approval
Steps to confirm awareness that a PAF has changed since submitting unit approval.
- Reviewer Make or Request PAF Worksheet Changes
Steps to make and request changes to a PAF Worksheet.
- View Details of Changes made to PAF Worksheet
All changes made are tracked in a Change Log.
- Unit Review Award Change Request (ACR)
How to review and approve Award Change Request.
Technology Control Plan
- Unit Approve TCP
How to approve or request changes to a Technology Control Plan (TCP).
- Unit Approve TCP Amendment
How to approve or request changes to a TCP Amendment.
Agreement Acceptance Request
Steps to approve/decline an Agreement Acceptance Request and how to request changes.
- Submit RPC Ancillary Review for an Award
- Submit COI Ancillary Review for an Award