This page provides you with relevant and useful documentation/resources regarding the Google Storage Project. Resources are separated by Google service: Drive, Mail, and Photos.
Note: Content specific to U-M and developed by ITS is listed with an .
Available to U-M faculty, staff, students, and Type-1 sponsored affiliates only.
Available to anyone in the university community.
- Tips for Cleaning Up Your U-M Google Account
- What Happens When My Storage is Full in U-M Google?
- Overview of Google Storage Limit Alerts/Warnings
- Manage your Google Workspace storage
- Tips for Cleaning Up Your U-M Google Account - My Drive
- Delete and restore files in Google Drive
- Download a file
- Transfer Ownership of Files in Google Drive
- Find files in Google Drive
Google Shared Accounts
Google shared drives
- Tips for Cleaning Up Your U-M Google Account - shared drives
- Shared Drives in U-M Google
- Google Shared Drives and My Drive Differences
- Store & share files or folders with shared drives
Google Mail (Gmail)
- Tips for Cleaning Up Your U-M Google Account - Gmail
- Search in Gmail
- Delete or recover deleted Gmail messages
- Google Mail Transfer Request (between @umich.edu accounts only)
- Working with Google Mail
- Open & download attachments in Gmail