To ensure that faculty and staff have the knowledge to use the systems correctly, training is required before access is granted. Requests for Training Waivers are considered on a case-by-case basis, by reason of previous work experience or prior M-Pathways or PeopleSoft training.
How to Request a Training Waiver
Staff members with a business need for access to a system must:
- Complete the DCE101 U-M Data Protection and Responsible Use.
- Sign and submit the Access and Compliance Form, which is at the end of the eLearning course, if one is not already on file.
- Ask their Unit Liaison to send an email message to email@example.com. The email message from the Unit Liaison must include the following:
- Name and uniqname of person for whom the training waiver is being requested
- Unit Liaison's name and phone number
- Name of course(s) for which the training waiver is requested
- Business reason for requesting this waiver