My LINC—the University of Michigan’s web-based learning and information center—offers a variety of learning activities to support operational users, compliance requirements, and professional development. The learning catalog includes training from ITS, Organizational Learning, Environment, Health and Safety (EHS), PEERRS, the Shared Services Center, Treasurer’s Office, and more.
My LINC houses several types of learning activities, including:
- Classroom/Instructor-led Training
- Reference Materials
- Support Documentation
My LINC can be accessed by faculty, regular and temporary staff and students from all U-M campuses.
Accessing My LINC
U-M staff and students can access My LINC based on their role in the university.
- You can log into My LINC from Wolverine Access. Click on the Faculty & Staff tab, and then click My LINC (Learning & Information Center) under University Business.
- Click the appropriate Category or Subcategory in the Catalog section, or enter a keyword(s) in the search box.
My LINC Tips
- My LINC uses pop-up windows. Make sure this feature is enabled in your browser.
- To learn more about My LINC, view the Frequently Asked Questions about Using My LINC page or click the Help icon on the My LINC home page.
- Some My LINC resources require Adobe Flash Player.
For more information about system requirements, see the Web Browser and Desktop Operating System Support page.