Track and analyze the financial activity for your unit or project/grant using these reports.
Financial Management reports feature:
- Quick trend analysis via graphs, variances, color-blocking, and more
- Drill-down options to go from high-level totals to transaction details
Criteria bar options let you control how much data to view. Default criteria are your appointing department and its department group.
Saved criteria are applicable to the report set (e.g., Source/Use). Criteria options (e.g., Subtotals, etc.) vary by report.
There are three folders under Financial Management: Project, Source/Use, and Other.
- Project reports have information for all sponsored and non-sponsored project grants. Data can be retrieved by Principal Investigator, Project Administrator, Department, or PG number.
- Source/Use reports allow departments to compare financial data using the University’s source/use data structure.
- Other Useful reports present data in the Revenue/Expense activity format, budget ledger format, and combined detail level activity.