We're listening! We make ongoing improvements to Wolverine Access based on user-submitted feedback. Have a suggestion or idea that’s not listed here? Contact the Wolverine Access team.
- "View My Favorites” link in the menu for quick access to your favorites
- Smaller icons to help titles stand out
- Condensed banner so you can see more without scrolling
- Ability for Friend Account users to log in, save favorites, & customize the homepage
For campus publishers:
- Ability to hide links for users who aren’t logged in
- Support for content-only pages and collections (available for limited use only)
- New Left Navigation Menu with links to 'Home,' 'My Favorite Links,' 'Announcements,' and 'Categories'
- When signed in, these same links are displayed in addition to a 'Layout' link
- Updated Middle Portion of the landing page shows the 'Featured,' 'Most Popular This Week,' and 'Campus Collections' links
- The 'Campus Collections' section used to be located in the yellow menu at the top of the page
- When signed in, these same links are displayed in addition to 'My Favorite Links'
- Updated Right Side shows Announcements that were previously displayed at the top of the page
- Larger Search Bar
- User Profile Sign In option is now located in the upper right corner and contains the following options:
- Campus role
- Send feedback