Container Service personnel regularly conduct free training sessions focused on creating a containerized application and getting started with OpenShift. Session attendees will be given a free workspace within the Container Service's non-production cluster in which to do research-stage work. Attendees will leave training sessions with the following:
- Basic understanding of Containers and Docker
- Sample python application to run in the Container service
- Ability to build a containerized application in OpenShift
- Understanding of the fundamental concepts involved in deploying containerized applications
- Understanding of how to make containerized applications available to the public internet
- Introduction to 'infrastructure as code'