Various groups provide information sharing and collaboration opportunities in the U-M administrative data community. This interaction is an essential link between system users and unit administrators, central office staff, and ITS staff. The following groups that collaborate with or advise ITS are described below:
- Business Intelligence Community of Experts (BICE) joins individuals from across campus who work together to foster ideas and build solutions for enterprise BI. All are welcome to BICE events, which offer a place to network, find resources, and develop skills.
- U-M BusinessObjects User Group provides an informal forum for those who use BusinessObjects to access data sets in the U-M Data Warehouse. Users are invited to exchange ideas and techniques.
- ITS Unit Liaison Program consists of members of the U-M administrative computing community who are appointed by their department. It provides a communications link between the U-M academic and administrative departments they represent; the central office data stewards; and ITS staff who develop, maintain, and support the M-Pathways systems
Student Administration Advisory Groups
Student Administration (SA) advisory groups ensure that the ITS Student Administration strategic and tactical plans align with U-M's mission, goals, and administrative needs. Student Administration advisory groups also serve as tactical groups for the Student Administration Strategic Advisory Committee on Student Administration topics.
- Student Records, Curriculum, & Academic Advising Advisory Group (SRCAA Advisory Group)
- Recruiting & Admissions Advisory Group (also known as ASP)