As a U-M alumnus/alumna, you may keep your uniqname and MCommunity profile for life, allowing you to:
- Log in to various U-M websites for alumni and the general U-M community
- Request transcripts and manage your personal information via Wolverine Access
- Access your umich.edu email, calendar, and collaboration tools
- Take advantage of academic pricing, trade-in program, and repair service through the Computer Showcase
Some of your U-M computing services will end soon
If you’re not returning to campus next term as a student or faculty/staff member, the services scheduled to end include:
- Printing at Campus Computing Sites
- AFS home directory and personal website hosting
- Login Service and Statistics & Computation Service
Before graduation, please…
- Manage your digital information. Transfer files, messages, and other digital data that you want to keep. You may want to delete data you no longer need.
- Review the U-M Google and U-M Box documentation for more information about your accounts after graduation.
- Consider turning on two-factor for Weblogin to provide an extra layer of security for your U-M account.
- Remove UM Emergency Alert contact information on Wolverine Access if you no longer want to receive alerts.
- Visit UMICH Account Management to enter account recovery information that will allow you to reset your UMICH password if you forget it after you graduate.
- Review changes to software availability for alumni for Virtual Sites and Campus Computing Sites locations.
- Set up the VPN service for alumni if you need to use it to continue to access U-M resources. The VPN service you used as a student will be discontinued.
- Visit the Computer Showcase to trade in and/or upgrade your tech before you leave campus.
It has been a pleasure to provide you with computing services during your time at the University of Michigan. Best wishes on your future academic and professional endeavors.
For Assistance or Questions
Contact the ITS Service Center:
Mon–Thurs, 7 a.m.–7 p.m. | Fri, 7 a.m.–6 p.m. | Sun, 2–7 p.m.