How Can We Help You?
- Change My UMICH Password
- Upload Vaccination Card to COVID-19 Form
- Reactivate Duo Mobile on Phone or Tablet
- Find Holds On Your Student Account
- Set up a Friend Account
- Unable to Access Concur
- View or Pay Student Bills with Friend Account for Parents/Family
- When Does a Student Lose Access to Standard Computing Services after Leaving U-M?
Contact the ITS Service Center
Chat, call, submit a help request, or email for tech support.
Open for Chat
|Monday–Friday:||8 a.m.–5 p.m.|
Service Center Hours
|Monday–Thursday:||7 a.m.–7 p.m.|
|Friday:||7 a.m.–6 p.m.|
|for System Access and Account Support, including UMICH (Level-1) passwords, Duo, OARS, My LINC, and Zoom|
|for Classroom Support|
|for eResearch, Reporting, Qualtrics, and the M-Pathways Student Administration & Human Resource Management Systems
(includes Faculty Center, BusinessObjects, M-Reports and eRecruit)
|for MiWorkspace Support and Neighborhood IT|
|for Canvas and LinkedIn Learning|
|for U-M Google, U-M Dropbox, U-M Box, Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Network Connectivity
(Includes Wireless, VPN, Northwood Service, AFS, Campus Computing Sites)
|for Concur, DART, and M-Pathways Financials & Physical Resources System
Use this form to submit feedback about your support experience with the ITS Service Center.