Extended Support Hours
Welcome back! We're expanding support hours Tuesday January 19 - Thursday January 21:
- Phone Support 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Chat Support 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. (5 p.m. to 10 p.m. support is specifically for Password and Duo assistance)
How Can We Help You?
- Change My UMICH Password
- Access a Shared Drive from a Personal Computer
- Clear Cache and Cookies
- Update Your Name in Zoom
- Set Up Duo Mobile on New Phone or Tablet
- Which Security Setting(s) Should I Use for My Zoom Meeting?
- Getting Started with the ResponsiBLUE Health Screening App
- My LINC Error "Your session expired. Please click here to login again"
Contact the ITS Service Center
Chat, call, submit a help request, or email for tech support.
Open for Chat
|Monday–Friday:||8 a.m.–10 p.m.*|
Service Center Hours
|Monday–Thursday:||7 a.m.–7 p.m.|
|Friday:||7 a.m.–6 p.m.|
|for System Access and Account Support, including UMICH (Level-1) passwords, Duo, OARS, My LINC, and Zoom|
|for Classroom Support|
|for eResearch, Reporting, or the M-Pathways Student Administration & Human Resource Management Systems
(includes Faculty Center, BusinessObjects, M-Reports and eRecruit)
|for MiWorkspace Desktop Support and Neighborhood IT|
|for Canvas, Qualtrics, and LinkedIn Learning|
|for U-M Google, U-M Dropbox, U-M Box, Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Network Connectivity
(Includes Wireless, VPN, Northwood Service, AFS, Campus Computing Sites)
|for Concur, DART, and M-Pathways Financials & Physical Resources System
Use this form to submit feedback about your support experience with the ITS Service Center.