MiDesktop offers a highly available and secure environment while drastically reducing the complexity and cost of deploying a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
The Service provides:
- Unified desktops for a wide range of use cases including secure data access, remote access, lab and classroom loadset and image refresh, designed by you.
- Desktops may be accessed by your users from any device, including tablets, smartphones, laptops, PCs, thin clients and zero clients.
- Fully managed enterprise services. ITS manages the operations of the underlying infrastructure, while providing best-in-class service, support, and SLEs.
- HIPAA Compliance for sensitive workloads.
- Available GPU acceleration hardware for graphic-intensive workloads.
Customers are responsible for obtaining, installing, and managing their own operating system image (including any licensing and application software), from which pools of virtual desktops are then created.