Schedule Displays allow departments to conveniently offer room management to a variety of spaces, including spaces without built-in video conferencing. Common uses include:
- Conference rooms/meeting spaces, including Zoom Rooms.
- Offices used for hoteling.
- Study rooms.
- Reservable classrooms.
Preview the mounting options on the Logitech Tap Scheduler website here.
$741.45 per screen, including 3 styles of mounts, available from the Tech Shop.
Note: While there is no ongoing service cost, we highly recommend that units budget for screen replacements every 5 years, which is a typical end-of-life timeframe for hardware. Additionally, ITS does not provide backup displays for customers when the hardware fails. Customers are encouraged to purchase and maintain a spare(s) schedule display for these scenarios.
Each unit is responsible for infrastructure and hardware installation. See Schedule Displays - Installation Best Practices for more details. Installation costs will vary depending on existing infrastructure and work needed. Cost considerations are:
- Network drop.
- Any physical installations.
- Identify the room(s) where you will install a Schedule Display.
- Consult with your unit departments (Facilities, IT, or A/V) and confirm who in your unit will be responsible for the installation and support. (List of Current Subscribers)
- Prepare the room with network installation and complete any necessary network configurations. Tech Shop does not install hardware packages. It is the responsibility of the purchasing unit to prepare the room and install purchased hardware. This is usually accomplished with the help of unit IT or local Facilities and Operations (F&O). See the installation best practices for additional installation information.
- Important: Power over Ethernet (PoE) is required to power the touch panel display. Most facilities have PoE switches in place already, but if yours does not, a PoE injector (802.3af Class 3) will need to be purchased separately to power the touch panel controller.
- Set up the room in Google Calendar or as a Room (if it is not already set up). Rooms scheduled by other systems are not supported. Refer to Managing Group Calendars & Resource Calendars for instructions on setting up a new room.
- Identify the valid department Shortcode that will be used for the hardware purchase.
Order Schedule Displays from the Tech Shop using your authorized department Shortcode.
- Place your order for the standard Schedule Display. The Tech Shop site will display the latest ETA information for any products not currently in stock.
- After the order is placed you will receive two emails:
- An email confirming your hardware purchase.
- An email with links to activate your license for each conference room.
- Follow the instructions sent in the Schedule Display license activation email so the Tech Shop can complete the activation steps for your device before your order is fulfilled. This step must be completed for each conference room before the Tech Shop can fulfill your order.
- You will be notified by the Tech Shop when your order is ready for delivery or pick up at a Tech Shop location.
Each display comes preconfigured, prestaged, and designed to work out of the box. It will be functional as soon as your hardware installation is complete.
Tech Shop does not install hardware packages. It is the responsibility of the purchasing unit to install purchased hardware. This is usually accomplished with the help of unit IT or local Facilities and Operations (F&O).
Consult the Schedule Displays - Installation Process knowledge article when setting up networking, for physical installation information, and for useful contacts to get installation help.
Contact the Schedule Displays support team for more information or to request a consult.