Schedule Displays are small, interactive touch panels that allow users to see what meetings are coming up in a specific space.
The tablet-size displays show room availability and schedule information via calendar integrations. Displays can be static or—depending on the calendar source—can be enabled for user interactions.
The service provides:
- No-cost licensing.
- Pre-configured hardware and software package that is easy to install and set up.
- Ongoing software maintenance with new vendor releases and automatic updates.
- Single, consistent experience across all scheduling displays deployed for U-M.
- Google Calendar and M-Pathways calendar integrations available.
See Getting Started to learn about upfront considerations and how to get more information from the ITS Schedule Displays team.
Digital Signage Service Workflow
- Pick a calendar
- Share calendar ID during purchase
- Our integration takes care of the rest
- Calendar events sent to ITS standard template