- About Your MCommunity Profile: View and Edit
- Add and Remove MCommunity Group Members, Owners, and Update Roles
- Administrative Access to the MCommunity Directory
- Course Groups in MCommunity and Google
- Creating, Renewing, and Deleting MCommunity Groups
- Guidelines for Appropriate Use of MCommunity Groups
- LDAP Access to the MCommunity Directory
- Managing MCommunity Groups and UMICH Passwords for Shared Accounts
- Managing MCommunity Groups that You Own
- Managing Your Membership in MCommunity Directory Groups
- MCommunity Directory Attributes Available Via LDAP
- MCommunity Directory Group Expiry Policy
- MCommunity Group Features & Functionalities
- MCommunity Group Synchronization to U-M Google and Dropbox
- MCommunity Overview - Directory, Sponsor System, Identity Vault, and More
- MCommunity Profile Features & Functionalities
- Overview of the MCommunity Directory
- Privacy Settings for MCommunity Groups
- Restricting who can Email an MCommunity Group
- Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Groups with the iamGroups Web Service
- Using the MCommunity API
- Using the MCommunityGidNumber API (Web Service)
- Using the MCommunity People API
- Using the MCommunityUidNumber API (Web Service)
- Working with MCommunity Groups in U-M Google
Attention MCommunity Group Owners!
My Groups in MCommunity now includes a new Trash tab showing group owners all their deactivated and expired groups.
- Owners can recover groups for 30 days after they are deactivated (moved to Trash) by any owner.
- Owners can recover groups for one year after they expire on the Trash tab.
- Owners can permanently delete groups on the Trash tab during the recovery period if appropriate.
- Groups on the Trash tab are not fully functional and will not deliver email to group members.
The associated email notifications have also been improved:
- New: Group owners are notified when a group is deactivated by any owner.
- Changed: Previously, group owners were notified 90 and 30 days before a group expired; they will now be notified 30 days before and immediately after expiration. The wording of notifications is also changing.