Directory Features for Individuals
- Web directory application with a focus on self-service solutions that improve the user experience.
- Features include options to add the following to your MCommunity profile:
- personal pronouns
- a name pronunciation using NameCoach
- a profile photo
- a QR code for ease of sharing or adding contact information
- an option to set a name alias.
- Robust search that works on all modern browsers, screen sizes, and devices.
- Intuitive interface for managing user profiles and ad hoc groups.
- Granular privacy controls.
- Profile management with enhanced privacy and user control options to the UMICH (Level-1) Account Management app.
Refer to MCommunity Profile Features & Functionality for more detail on features and functionality of individual profiles.
Directory Features for Groups
- Group privacy by default: Must be logged in to MCommunity to view Group information.
- Streamlined Workflows: Simple interface that consolidates group management options into a single screen.
- Group Auto Reply: Set an Auto Reply for an MCommunity group including the ability to set Start/End dates.
- Support for Internal-Use Email Groups: Groups provide easy identification to group owners of messages that were sent to all members of a group.
Refer to MCommunity Group Features & Functionality for more detail on new features and changing functionality for groups.