October 26, 2020
eResearch Regulatory Management (eRRM) was updated on October 26, 2020 to version 184.108.40.206. System changes in this release include the following:
Core IRB Staff and Committee Members
Additional improvements have been made to the meeting functionality in eRRM. Phase 2 includes:
- Added the ability to schedule multiple meetings at a time with a new Bulk Meeting Scheduler activity.
- Added an "Agenda Order" column to the Meeting Workspace and removed unnecessary links to the Meeting agenda.
- Updated Agenda Template:
- Added the ability to specify a custom sort order to the meeting's agenda items using the Set Agenda Order activity. See the step-by-step guide for details.
- Changes to the IRB Meeting Agenda Template and corrected an error that removed carriage returns from fields in the agenda.
- Changes to the Manage Meeting Documents activity to align with the changes made to Meeting Agendas.
Changes to the IBC Meeting Agenda Template including:
- Changes to the template layout
- Addition of applications Approved under the expedited review process
- Addition of "Related Project(s)" and "Supporting Documents" columns to the discussion items
- Changes and updates to the PRC Meeting Agenda Template
- PRC reviewer checklist items 12-15 will now display if "Treatment", “Supportive Care”, or “Prevention” is selected in Q1-6.2.1.