September 14, 2020
eResearch Regulatory Management (eRRM) was updated on September 14, 2020 to version 4.4.9. System changes in this release include the following:
- Added the ability to View Terminated applications from the application workspace to make it easier to review.
- Revised Conflict of Interest questions asked of Study Team Members when accepting their role on a study to align with M-Inform.
- Enhanced color contrast on the Forms menu to improve accessibility.
Fixed an issue preventing the creation of Continuing Reviews on Multi-site Applications where a document was not uploaded on question 3-1.2 of the HUM.
Core IRB Staff and Committee Members
Multiple improvements have been made to the meeting functionality in eRRM. Additional improvements are in development. Phase 1 includes:
- Added ability for Committee Members to Accept or Decline attendance to meetings from the "Upcoming Meetings" section of the Committee Workspace.
- Added a new Reopen Meeting activity for Core Committee Staff to use to re-open a meeting that has been concluded for administrative purposes.
- The Add Approved Meeting Minutes activity now displays on the History tab.
- Direct links to the Confirm/Decline attendance activities are now included on email templates.
- Removed the "Type" and "Meeting Notes" fields from Discussion Items, and added ability to relate projects to a discussion item.
- Time of vote is no longer a required field in the Record Committee Decision activity.
- Hid the deactivated Add button that was showing in the Update Meeting History activity window.
SMR and Expedited Application Reports
- A count of the total number of submissions in the report table has been added to the header of each report.
- "Final Outcome Date" and "Expiration Date" columns have been removed from all report tables.
- Participating Site Applications matching the search have been added to the reports.
Updated rules that determine when the "MIAP Review Complete" workspace message displays.
COI and CRAO Ancillary Committees
- COI and CRAO Ancillary Committee Members can advance a submission to the next required reviewer prior to their review via the Advance for IRB Review activity.
- Updated the Ancillary Committee workspace so that submissions that are Advanced for IRB review will be removed from the Inbox and Urgent Amendment listers.