March 29, 2020
Human Subjects Applications
- The activity to self-determine exempt and not regulated human subject studies has been temporarily removed. This activity will be re-implemented when the university resumes normal research operations.
- Question 15.2.29, "Will subjects, or their insurance providers, be charged for the investigational us of the drug/biologic?" will correctly display. Previously it would conditionally display based on the answer to question 15.2.28.
Printer Friendly views of the Amendment no longer display the “modified app ID” which is used for system purposes only. Displaying the ID caused confusion.
An issue preventing CV updates to My Profile has been corrected.
For IRB Staff
- When Finalizing Documents, some documents displayed an incorrect Expiration Date. The correct expiration date now displays. This problem was introduced in the March 1 upgrade and corrected in production on March 6.
- The Record Contingency Review Decision will now correctly display. This problem was introduced in the March 1 upgrade and corrected in production on March 9.
- The Submission Review will now correctly save all Reviewer responses when the study is returned to the Study Team for changes. This problem was introduced in the March 1 upgrade and corrected in production on March 10.
- Fast Find for Site Applications is now available from the Reports tab.